Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spring Gem Sale

I travel often to India. The city of Jaipur is located in the heart of Rajasthan and is the gem capital.
In Jaipur I source some of the finest cut gemstones and beads from my trusted dealers. 
For several years at the 92nd Street Y, here in New York City, I have conducted a gem sale. Once in the spring and once in the fall students and clients gather to view and purchase.  A portion of the proceeds are given to the 92nd Y's Jewelry Center. It's an exciting and inspirational event and you are welcome to come and have a look. This spring I am featuring exquisite tourmaline, sapphire and lapis among many other gemstones and unusual beads.
Mention that you saw this on my blogspot and receive a 20% discount on your purchase.
Hope to see you at the 92nd Street Y.
Happy Spring!
Janice 

https://www.etsy.com/local/event/11677835282/spring-gem-sale-may-12

No comments:

Post a Comment